Zcash (ZEC) is a cryptocurrency with an open source code developed by Zerocoin Company in September 2016. It is an innovative, open and widely available virtual coin.
Zcash is the first open financial system without permits, which operates with zero knowledge about transactions and participants. Zcash payments are fixed in the blockchain, but the information about the sender, recipient and transaction amount remain private.
Thus, it provides an extremely high level of anonymity.
To verify the reliability, the zk-SNARK cryptographic protocol is used, which allows proving that a certain person has certain information without disclosing it.
Zcash is very similar to Bitcoin in use, but ZCash remains one of the most promising cryptos thanks to the unique payment code.
The main difference is that users can choose to encrypt or protect their information. The project supports transparent and secure IP addresses, so you can choose whether you want to send an amount in Zcash publicly or privately. Payments can even be sent from the protected IP address to the hidden one and vice versa.
Advantages of Zcash
The rate of this cryptocurrency is steadily growing. With it, the interest of miners to this coin is increasing. The reasons for its popularity are the following:
- There is no difference between the virtual coins and this fact does not depend on the usage history. These coins are interchangeable.
- Anonymity is guaranteed.
- Inability to track transactions.
- Use of Zcash in development of applications.
- It is recognized by Apple, WikiLeaks, etc.
- Zcash is present in Jaxx Wallet, Smart Wallet, and AppStore.
Although Zcash has a high volatility, it nevertheless demonstrated a cost increase of about 1,000% per year. This makes Zcash one of the most popular cryptocurrency for investors. So, many services included it in their mining offers.
The stable growth in value, complete anonymity of transactions, and high market capitalization enabled considering the prospects of investments in Zcash cloud mining.
Recently, the increasing complexity of Zcash mining and the need to purchase more powerful and expensive hardware encouraged miners to turn to cloud mining services. The Equihash algorithm is used to mine Zcash.
The benefits of Zcash cloud mining services are:
- Ability to mine Zcash on modern powerful graphics cards without large expenses.
- No worries related to the delivery, installation, and maintenance of hardware.
- Cheap electricity.
- High profitability.
- Accurate and effective forecasting of profitability.
When choosing a Zcash cloud mining service, it is advised to pay attention to the following points:
- The service must have a contract with the suppliers of computer equipment for mining.
- There must be evidence that the service is actually mining cryptocurrency, such as pictures of data centers and demonstration of software in the testing mode.
- The service should be older than 1 year.
- The commission for attracting referrals should exceed 30% because high commissions are usually offered by services operating on the pyramid scheme.
Choosing a Zcash Cloud Mining Contract
Here, we can recommend the most reliable and profitable cloud mining services offering Zcash contracts.
To work with Zcash, this is a reliable service that leases hardware belonging to HashCoin Company. It offers the minimum hash rate of 1 H/s for $ 2.00 on CPU rigs for 1 year with no maintenance fee. The rate of return is from 130% to 200% per annum, depending on the chosen hush power and the Zcash/BTC rate fluctuations. For example, the breakeven is 145 days with the investment of $ 145.00.
Genesis Mining offers three packages for Zcash – Starter, Advanced, and Professional. The costs of the contracts vary from $ 47 to $ 4,399 with the hash rate from 25 H/s to 2,500 H/s. T
he contract with the company is for 2 years without any maintenance fee. Genesis Mining allows distributing the power purchased for mining the most profitable virtual currency at the moment. The payouts are done on the daily basis starting with the first day when the contract is paid.
This miming pool specializes in cloud mining of Zcash and offers 4 types of contracts for a period of 1 year:
- Alfa Miner with 0.4 H/s for 0.0624 BTC,
- Mining Farm with 20 H/s for 3,078 BTC,
- Ultra Miner with 100 H/s for 14,516 BTC,
- and Massive Mining with 400 H/s for 45 BTC.
Its cloud mining is implemented on AMD GPU. The contract prices include service, electricity, and maintenance fees. Payouts are done automatically to the Zcash wallet.